I also offer a variety of platform speaking topics to PPA guilds and other photography organizations.
- Be An Artist (Short Program)
- What Are You Afraid Of? – A Guide to Print Competition (Available as both Short and Day-long Program)
- Headshots: aka Printing Money (Short, Day-long, or Multi-day program)
- Imagination Portraits (Short, Day-long, or Multi-day Program)
- Postmodern Pinup (Short, Day-long, or Multi-day Program)
Download my speaker packet here. Images available on request.
Contact me for availability to speak to your organization.
One on one, private eMentoring is available. Please contact me for more information.
Brad Barton, M.Photog.Cr
Brad is a North Texas based artist who tells people’s stories and captures their emotions in sometimes fantastical, sometimes bizarre, sometimes surreal ways. Using his imagination, camera, and digital tools, he has created work for clients big and small. His work has been published in nationally distributed books and magazines, has been featured in feature length motion pictures, and has won numerous awards.
His book from Amherst Media titled Retro Glamour & Pinup Photography was published in January 2017. His second book, Beautiful Monsters was published in May 2018 and his third, Seven Seas, was published in December 2019. He is now working on some new, exciting projects.
He holds Master of Photography and Photographic Craftsman degrees from Professional Photographers of America and continues to teach and write about art and photography. #ImaginationCaptured