If the card stores can do it, then so can I. We’re bringing a little Christmas spirit into July. I know its hotter than blue blazes out there right now, but I’ve had this exciting idea in my head since last Christmas and its time to start it moving.
Every year, I get asked to do some fun, funny, and creative Christmas photos and cards for my clients, so I thought – this year, why not up the ante a little bit? Everyone is always trying to outdo themselves year after year, so let’s get them to outdo….. each other!
Of course, you can’t have a contest without some instructions and rules for participating, so here goes…
- Open to all regular clients
- You must have your Christmas portrait appointment by December 5, 2015
- Your portrait must have some kind of Christmas related theme
- A small panel will chose the best images from the season and put them up for a PUBLIC vote December 16, 2015
- Public voting will be available from December 16 through December 23, 2015
- The winner will be announced on Christmas Eve, 2015
- The winner will receive a trophy and a free session good in 2016